cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

impossible to unschedule e-mails which are sent to invite someone to a conference

SOLVED
Occasional Contributor

impossible to unschedule e-mails which are sent to invite someone to a conference

Hi it seems to be impossible to unschedule e-mails which are sent to invite someone to a conference (ie created via the 'create an invitation' menu)? They don't show in the list of e-mails?
3 REPLIES 3

Re: impossible to unschedule e-mails which are sent to invite someone to a conference

Hello @karljeffery. You should be able to unschedule an event invitation. When you are viewing your scheduled event email, you should see a link that says "reset it to draft status". This is usually used when you need to unschedule an event invitation in order to make changes to an invitation. When you click on that link, it will put the invitation back into a draft status and it will not send out to your lists. You can see this link below:

eventinviteunschedule.png

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: impossible to unschedule e-mails which are sent to invite someone to a conference

Hi if I create an e-mail via the "create an invitation" dialogue on anevent home page, and then set it to send, then it does not show up in the list of sent / scheduled e-mails, so I can't get to the 'reset it to draft status' link. But the e-mail will send anyway after about 5 minutes. Cheers Karl

Hi @karljeffery. I see what you mean by the invitations not displaying when viewing your campaigns. Any event invitations that you create will only be visible when viewing your event. 

Here is how you can view your invitations:

1. Select the event

tkviewinvitations.png

2. Click on the event emails

tkviewinvitations1.png

3. Click to reset the email to draft status

eventinviteunschedule.png

Hopefully this clears it up for you. I will provide feedback to our Product team for you.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.