Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inquiry about constantcontact web service

SOLVED
Highlighted
Solution Provider

inquiry about constantcontact web service

Hello Constant Contact,

Kindly i need guidence regrading the web service from constantcontact.com, allowing  us to insert the demo account emails we recieve into a specific category in our mailing list.

also Is there a direct contact person to reach for further inquiries instead of the forum.

Awaiting from you,

Regards,

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
CTCT Employee

Re: inquiry about constantcontact web service

Hello @akramm,

Thank you for reaching out. I believe you are asking about adding contacts to a particular list. Here is a link to our FAQ Adding Contacts to a List.

If I misread this, please let me know.

To answer your question about other channels of support, you can also reach us via live chat or by phone through our Help Center.

Jonathan Rich
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Solution Provider

Hi @Jonathan_R,

Thanks for the updates.

I checked your methods of adding contacts. Currently we are adding contacts manually (using one of the first three methods, either one by one, multiple add, or uploading a file), which is still a manual process.

What we want exactly is, we want to connect our demo creation process under our App (We have an application that allow demo creation for clients, which we receive hundreds of registrations daily), so we add the contacts' information under a specific group in Constant Contact automatically when they submit their information under our App.

Is there any Web Service or API call where we can add contacts automatically? For example, a web service call where we send you all information of the clients as POST call with an API KEY or TOKEN to clarify which Group/Account we want to put this contact in.

I hope I made my self clear. Will be waiting your reply.

Best,

Ammar

Solution Provider

I just searched for the API Docs and it seems I found what I need.

Please confirm if am on the right place:

https://developer.constantcontact.com/docs/contacts-api/contacts-collection.html?method=POST

Thanks.

Hello @akramm,

You are on the right path. I apologize for any confusion before. Here is a direct link to their support page which includes methods to contact them. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.