cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

insert image from Library into newsletter

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

insert image from Library into newsletter

How do I insert an image from the library into my newsletter?  I don't see an insert tab.

Tags (3)
2 REPLIES 2
Regular Visitor

library image

How do I insert an image from the library into my newsletter?  I don't see an insert button

Re: insert image from Library into newsletter

Hello @carolina_crafts,

I apologize for any difficulty figuring out how to insert an image into your email campaign. I would be happy to assist you.

In the second-generation editor you can insert images with these steps:

1) Click in the block you want to insert the image. This will open the block and give you a variety of settings.

2) Off to the left-hand side of the screen you will see a menu with multiple options.

2017-07-30_10-44-48.jpg

"Images" between "Insert" and "Social" will display all of your images starting with the most recently uploaded. If you click the "Image" option in the "Insert" menu it will open a new window to your Library where you can customize and insert an image. 

You can adjust the size, change the image alignment, add a caption, etc. Once you're satisfied with the look of the image there is a yellow "Insert" button you can press. This will insert the image wherever your cursor is currently clicked to. 

If you are not currently in a block you will see "Colors & Fonts" and "Blocks" where "Insert, Images, Social" appears. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.