Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inserting HTML code

SOLVED
Honored Contributor

Re: Invalid URL

Thanks for writing us back @SteveC6594

To build upon what Samantha mentioned above this is something that has been submitted to our Engineers and sometimes the RSS feed will or will not work. That is what our team is definitely looking into. I apologize for any inconvenience. For now, you'll have to paste your blog content into a block if the RSS feed won't pull.

Thanks for your patience while our team works on this!

Occasional Participant

I have now solved the problem. It was a conflict between Constant Contact the Bad Behavior Wordpress plugin. Bad Behavior (anti-spam) was blocking access. Once I have put /feed in the Bad Behavior whitelist it let CC in. The RSS feed header still contains info for Atom, but I don't think that has anything to do with it.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for letting us know @SteveC6594!  If we see any other issues like this we can ask them to check for that plugin.  

Occasional Participant

Hi. I'm having the same problem. Constant Contact says the feed url is invalid, but the W3C validator says it's fine: http://validator.w3.org/feed/check.cgi?url=http%3A//formbasedcodes.org/feed.

The feed url is http://formbasedcodes.org/feed

How can I fix this?

Thanks.

Regular Advisor

Hi @AlanM18

I'm sorry you're having trouble inserting a feed url into your email.   A workaround for this is to try to shorten the url and then see if you can insert the feed into your email. You can try going to this site, and then reinserting the url after you shorten it on this site. Please note this site is not a Constant Contact product. I've tracked this within your account, if it's still not working please let us know. 

Shweta Iyer
Community & Social Media Support Intern

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Occasional Participant

The tiny url didn't work, but using the feedburner url did.

Thanks for your help!

Honored Contributor

Hi @AlanM18

I'm glad that that worked for you! Thanks for letting us know!

Re: How to import own HTML document????

THANKS SO MUCH! This worked.

Highlighted

I have different color bullets. Can't find where to make them all one color.

Why are my bullets different colors???
Tags (3)

Re: I have different color bullets. Can't find where to make them all one color.

Hi @Love_INC

What is the name of the email you are working on so we can take a look?

To make the bullets the same color you should be able to highlight all of the text and confirm the text color on the toolbar. I understand that some of the text might already be this color but re-confirming should update the bullets as well.

Thanks, 

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!