cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inserting HTML code

SOLVED
Participant

How do I make a word or letters superscripted?

There is no editing feature to make words superscripted that I can find. I was looking for an html edit mode in order to enter code but I could not an html edit mode or get html code to work in the text or html verstion.

Can anyone point me in the right direction with this? Thanks.
Valued Contributor

When you have a block open for editing there is an html code view button on the left side of the page. You can edit the html there.

Honored Contributor

Jeanne, The HTML is sup /sup which will have to be inserted into the code itself. Both sup and /sup need to be surrounded with code brackets that are not allowed to be posted here. Caveat: I'm not sure that all if any email clients support the superscript code though, so I suggest you test. Regards, Tony

Participant

Thank you Procrastinator, I was able to access the html edit feature and add my /sup codes. It worked perfectly. I had not been finding it while in edit mode for some reason but there it was when I tried again. Thank you.

Widget for Google Voice

First time post here- I just signed up for Google Voice, and would like to include that in my e-blasts. Google provides the html code but I don't know how to use it in Constant Contact. Suggestions??

Widget for Google Voice

I actually tryed to insert the HTML Code View. I can see it there until I hit save - then it's gone.
Honored Contributor

Widget for Google Voice

Can you put the code here as an example? Is it javascript ?
Valued Contributor

Widget for Google Voice

The code for Google voice is an embedded object. Embedded objects do not work in email, not a Constant Contact issue (except that they know enough to remove it if you try to use it). Your alternative is to put a link to your website where the Google Voice object is embedded. Same as for any other embedded object such as video.

I have a widget from Amazon Associates I would like to insert into my Constant Contact, is it possible to insert this HTML?

Here is the HTML
<SCRIPT charset="utf-8" type="text/javascript" src="http://ws.amazon.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&MarketPlace=US&ID=V20070822/US/corneracadem-20/8001/35b5018b-1406-4f9a-a487-7e8a48239d45"> </SCRIPT> <NOSCRIPT><A HREF="http://ws.amazon.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&MarketPlace=US&ID=V20070822%2FUS%2Fcorneracadem-20%2F8001%2F35b5018b-1406-4f9a-a487-7e8a48239d45&Operation=NoScript">Amazon.com Widgets</A></NOSCRIPT>
Valued Contributor

I have a widget from Amazon Associates I would like to insert into my Constant Contact, is it possible to insert this HTML?

Scripts are not allowed in email. Not a Constant Contact issue, but an email issue.