cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

integration with WordPress

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

integration with WordPress

Is there any way to integrate Constant Contact directly with WordPress? I have to use , and I REALLY don't like that service!

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: integration with WordPress

Hello @MartyH0 ,

Thank you for reaching out. There are some integrations that integrate WordPress and Constant Contact together. Was there anything specific you were looking to integrate WordPress with Constant Contact for? One our most recent integrations is the WordPress Forms Plugin, which allows you to add a contact form to your WordPress site and quickly capture contact info from visitors.

If you would like to see all of the WordPress integrations for Constant Contact, you can find them on our MarketPlace. I hope this helps.

Jonathan Rich
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!