Highlighted
Visitor

know how to line up 3 pictures in a row horizontally

alignment
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: know how to line up 3 pictures in a row horizontally

Hello @GinaV53 ,

I see that you're using our Second Generation Editor so you'll need to insert a table to ensure your images align the way you want.

1. Click the Edit this block  icon to open the block editor.

Edit this block Icon
  2. Place your cursor where you would like to add the table and click Insert a new table.

Insert a new table Button
  3. Place your cursor over the grid to highlight the number of columns and rows for your table and then click the grid to insert the table. Don't forget to include a row for text if you want to add descriptions!

Select your table Options
  4. Place your cursor in each cell and add text, images, or links.

Table Content
  5. (Optional) Place your cursor over the table and click the gear icon to make additional changes to the table formatting or colors.
    Note: If you need to delete rows or columns, click the gear and place your cursor over the rows section. 
  6. Click Save to continue editing the rest of your email.

Gear Icon and Save Button

Don't be afraid to get creative with your table! You can use it to create things like calendars or image grids. Just keep in mind that if you're designing a mobile-responsive email, large tables are harder to read on smaller screen sizes.

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.