cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

landing page thumbnail

Occasional Contributor

landing page thumbnail

Why does my landing page thumbnail look that way? Why can't we customize the thumbnail so that the only thing yo see is the Constant contact log and the same "Sign me up". It looks unappealing. Is there something I am doing wrong?
3 REPLIES 3

Re: landing page thumbnail

Hi @ErnaJ88 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! While we’re always open to ways we can better our user’s experience, I would just like to clarify the thumbnail you are speaking of. Are you reaching out about the thumbnail that appears for your Lead Generation Landing Page Sign-up Forms in the Campaigns section of your account?  Also, what exactly are you seeing for your thumbnail? The thumbnail of these forms operate in the same way as an Email Campaign thumbnail would. Meaning it matches the appearance of the actual form, and works as a small preview in an attempt for users to easily identify each one. What exactly would you like to customize about these thumbnails? Having any further details will be helpful feedback to our engineers.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

When I paste the following landing page url to my Facebook page, this is what I see. I don't want anyone to see that. am I pasting the incorrect url?

https://lp.constantcontact.com/su/Masx1L5/KeepItCleanWeek

Screen Shot 2019-11-05 at 7.19.56 PM.png

Hi @ErnaJ88 

Thank you for clarifying this for us! A generic Constant Contact "Sign Up" image gets shared by default when this landing page link is posted to Facebook. Having the ability to select the image posted instead is a feature request we have tracked in your account. As a workaround we suggest manually selecting an image on the Facebook post itself.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.