cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

large email list to import

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

large email list to import

Super quick question: I've downloaded contacts who've chosen digital invoicing from our billing software, and want to upload to Constant Contact. Most will already be present (or may have chosen to unsubscribe). I noticed some of the same emails listed multiple times and I believe this is because the info we pulled listed the same email for every machine leased from us. So if I upload those contacts, they will all be only imported once, correct? I won't run the risk of sending some poor soul the same email ten times—I'm like 99% sure it won't but want to be sure! Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: large email list to import

Hey @BrendaC084,

Thank you for reaching out to us! That is a great question. You are correct, our system will filter out any duplicates that you attempt to import. Even if you have a customer on multiple lists, it will only send them the email one time. Please let us know if you have any other questions! 

Desi_B
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!