cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

links in mobile vs desktop

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

links in mobile vs desktop

I am trying to do a campaign that solicits Google Reviews from customers. The link that I put in the email in 3 different places works correctly on desktop and goes straight to the page on Google where people can directly write a review, but on mobile the links just go to a pre-filled out Google page search with my company's name. On a previous campaign this didn't happen, the links on mobile went directly to the "Review us" feature on Google. What's going on? 

9 REPLIES 9
CTCT Employee

Re: links in mobile vs desktop

Hello @BrentT486,

Thank you for bringing your question to the community today!  Some links use a redirect feature, which is sometimes processed differently on a mobile device, or in some different email clients.  To tell exactly what is going on though, we would need to look directly at the link itself and see how it's formatted to see what might be causing the problem.  If you send us that link, the name of the campaign, and your username, we can look into this for you and try to help get your campaign fixed.  Just send that information to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com and we'll be glad to look into it for you!

Aaron H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

I did what you said and emailed that information the other day and still haven't gotten a response. (For the record, this isn't Brent, this is Stacy from 33social, his agency, acting on his behalf. I emailed from my work address, 55(at)33social(dot)com.) I would appreciate a response, this issue is still not resolved. Thank you. 

CTCT Employee

Hi @BrentT486,

Thank you for your reply. We have no records of receiving an email from this email address that you have provided. Could you please, attempt to send another email to us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com. Thank you!

Lucas_D

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Occasional Participant

I re-sent the email about an hour ago, around the same time I posted my reply. Please let me know if you received it and if not, I'll do so again.

Hi @BrentT486

Thank you for letting us know! I apologize we have yet to locate an email from you in our system. Because of this we have sent you an email instead. Please reply to this email we have sent so we can further assist.

Frankie P.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

I received the email and replied to it around 1:30 Central time. Have not gotten a response yet. Please let me know if you received it. Thanks. 

CTCT Employee

Hello @BrentT486,

I'm not sure why those emails weren't going through.  I did look through some of the emails associated with this account, and I believe I may have found part of the cause.  I'm going to send a direct email the address you provided above, with what I've found and which email I was testing to ensure that I've gotten the correct information.  I'm sorry again for the hassle that this has caused.

Aaron H

Occasional Participant

Thank you, I look forward to receiving your email. Yes, this is frustrating, but I have faith that we'll get it resolved. 

CTCT Employee

Hi @BrentT486

I see that we were able to work with you further about these links through email. We will be here if you need further assistance. 

Brian_H

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!