cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

loads sloooow

All Star

loads sloooow

new design loads sloooow only loads last four emails then wait.....................................to load more
1 REPLY 1

Re: loads sloooow

Hello @kellyr831. I'm sorry that you're experiencing issues when navigating your Constant Contact account. Have you tried refreshing your browser? This can help since it's giving the browser a refresh. Also, have you tried accessing your account using a different browser? If this works, you may want to disable your plugins because they can cause issues while you are in your account. We do also suggest running a speed test and making sure that your upload and download speeds are at least 2mb. If you need additional assistance, please contact our Support department at 866-289-2101. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.