cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

locked out of account

Occasional Visitor

locked out of account

Locked out of my account and the hold time is 45 min every day. Just playing with the site and want to run a campaign but locked Also, my past experience with CC included a border around the email. The template made by CC doesn't have a border. I think it can look better than emailing what appears to be a website. Hoping somebody will call me. Otherwise . . . . Ty - Mike [Phone number removed by Moderator]

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: locked out of account

Hi Michael.

I'm sorry that you got locked out of your account and the hold time has been very high. Due to the new Canadian Anti Spam Legislation the Account Review team is busier than normal. However, I made a ticket to the Account Review team to contact you at the phone number provided. I was told that it would be around a 48 hour turn around so probably tomorrow or the day after you will be contacted. In terms of the border on the template, that can easily be added. I went into your account and made an email titled "Support" and made the template border thicker and the same blue color as your logo. If you need any other edits made I am happy to help.

If there is anything else I can help with please let me know.

Melissa M
Community and Social Support Intern

If you find my post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!