cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

locked out

Highlighted

locked out

Hi I have had to open a new account to contact you. my name is Jeffrey Wilken and my password is considered incorrect on my original account. I have applied for a new password but the link has not turned up in my inbox. I must have done something wrong when I changed the password earluer today. Please assist. Cheers Jeff Wilken

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: locked out

Hello @JeffreyW199,

So sorry you are having trouble accessing your account. I took a look at the new account you opened and it looks like the email address is going to a Gmail email. I would suggest looking in the Promotions folder in Gmail. Because we are an Email Service Provider, our emails tend to go into the Promotions folder. You can always click and drag the email from the Promotions folder into your Primary folder, and it will continue to go there in the future.

Hayley L
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.