cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

logging out

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

logging out

can't find the log off button. Redesign of your tool bar and seems like its disappeared...
Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3

Re: logging out

Hello @DonaldS028. I'm sorry that you're having difficulty logging out of your account. To log out of your account, you will hover over the profile icon in the top right corner of your account and click Log Out. Here is a screenshot of what that looks like:

logout.png

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

And what if the profile icon is not there?

CTCT Employee

Hi @DroA1,

Thanks for reaching out and we do apologize for any confusion on how to log out of your account. Since the previously posting about this we've updated the profile icon to be the account owner's name. Thus, you'll need to click the name in the top right corner of your account and then select Log out:

2018-11-08_15-16-46.png

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.