cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

long time customer is fed up

long time customer is fed up

I'm done. For the life of me, I can't understand how the screwed up text formatting can be so bad. I'm trying  next month, and I promise you, my life has to become easier after that. I'll be sure to recommend anyone I know to NOT use Constant Contact. It sucks.

3 REPLIES

Re: long time customer is fed up

Hi @KristiJ8

Thanks for reaching out to the Community. I apologize for any formatting issues you are coming across in your email campaigns. We would hate to see you go! If there is any campaign you are working on where we could offer assistance with formatting, we would be happy to look into this with you. You can email us your username, as well as the campaign you are working on and the formatting issues you are coming across at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Frequent Visitor

Re: long time customer is fed up - DITTO

Constant Contact has had plenty of time to correct their terrible formatting, but still cant get their act together - gimme a break! I format a document, then SAVE, but the saved document does not look like it did when I hit SAVE.  What a joke!

I'm looking elsewhere.

Re: long time customer is fed up - DITTO

Hi @adamc58

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! This is definitely not the experience we would like our customers to have. I apologize the formatting of your emails are not appearing correctly. What is the name of the campaign you're experiencing this in? Was this an email that you have made several copies of in the past? We would also like to clarify what exactly is not formatting correctly. For instance is it your line spacing, or the alignment of an image? Having these details along with any screenshot you may have can help us troubleshoot further for you.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!