lost a sent campaign

Highlighted
All Star

lost a sent campaign

lost a sent campaign
6 REPLIES 6
All Star

Re: lost a sent campaign

its not in the main list --sent, or deleted. **bleep**? I got a confirmed email from CContAct that it was sent. I saw reports of many opens. Then it disappeared. I was adding updated contacts.

All Star

Its not deleted. Its really gone. I reveived acknowledgement from cc that it was sent. Clicking on web version goes to a 404 not found. Had to copy and create a new one from a pdf I had on my desktop (thank iod) to have a web version available
Tags (1)

Hi @bc_doesit. We want to look more into this for you. If you could email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with the name of the missing campaign that was sent out and also the date and time when it was sent, that would be helpful. We definitely want to investigate what happened to your campaign. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Did this ever get resolved? It's just happened to us and it would be great if there was a fix? 

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Hello @Harken_Marketing,

I've taken a look at your account and your recent chat with us, and I'm not seeing those missing campaigns either.  We're not aware of any system issues which should be causing this, but we definitely would like to investigate further.  If you can get a copy of one of the campaigns that was sent out, and forward it, to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com, and include a reference to this post, we'll get that information passed along to our advanced technical team to investigate further.  To figure out how this could be happening, we'll need to see the header and footer information on that sent campaign that seems to have a disappeared.  I'm very sorry for the hassle with this, but with that information we'll get to the bottom of what's going on.

Aaron H

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Hello @bc_doesit. I'm sorry that you're not able to find a sent campaign. Is it possible that it might have been deleted? You can restore the campaign and be able to view all of your reporting for it! All you have to do is go to your deleted campaigns and click Restore.

restore.png

Caitlin M.

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!