cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lost mail lists - intermittantly

Occasional Contributor

lost mail lists - intermittantly

sometimes all of the mail lists show in order to add the new entry -- sometimes only a few of the lists are offered in order to be selected ??

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: lost mail lists - intermittantly

Hi @CONAS 

I apologize this is happening with your contacts! We have seen cases where lists disappear or only the first 50 when adding/removing lists from the Contact Profile. This is an experience we are continuing to troubleshoot and have tracked in your account so you may be notified when it is resolved. In the meantime there are a few workarounds we can suggest:

1. Exiting and re-entering the contacts area allows all lists to re-appear.
  2. Use the stars to mark the list that is not appearing as a favorite on the main contacts page. This will make that list appear at the top of the selections in the individual contact list selector.
  3. In the contact profile view, click the blue + sign to add lists. Select ALL lists to be added. Click Apply. All checked lists should now be in the lists box. 

Do any of these workarounds help?

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.