cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mailing list problems

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

mailing list problems

My user is not able to receive email and has updated her address numerous times. PLEASE make sure that mary can receive email from our account. This is really unprofessional that I cannot reach anyone at CC by email. I am not able to phone. 

4 REPLIES

Re: mailing list problems

Hi @RobinH49858

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about your contact. You are correct, email support is not currently an available line of support. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause! You can however get in touch with our support through online chat and here in the Community. With that being said, I took a look in our system and can see Mary is not blocked in our system. Because of this I would suggest having them whitelist Constant Contact.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
CTCT Employee

Hello @RobinH49858,

Frankie is completely correct about Whitelisting helping customers receive your emails, but I noticed that your customer is under the Awaiting Confirmation list under your Contacts tab. This means that you have your Confirmed Opt-in turned on and need to check if your customer clicked on the Confirmed Opt-in email that was sent to her after she signed up. If she did not receive that email, to fix this you will have to resend a sign up form over to your customer and have them sign up for your list again and click on that Confirmed Opt-in email when it gets to their inbox. You may also turn off Confirmed Opt-in if you don't want your customers to have to confirm their permission twice. 

Zoe_H

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

thank you--problem solved

CTCT Employee

Hi @RobinH49858,

So glad Frankie and Zoe were able to help you!    We are here for you if you have any additional questions!

Donna_P.

Tags (1)
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!