cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

main menu not present in all pages

Occasional Contributor

main menu not present in all pages

When I want to close a campain that I save as a draft it is not possible to come bck to the starting page becouse on the top the main menu bar disappear! it is possible to have this bar in all passages of the buiding of a email?
3 REPLIES

Re: main menu not present in all pages

Hello @GuidoD. I took a look into your account and saw that the menu bar at the top of many of your pages is not appearing when you're editing an email. This is a system issue that we have just discovered and they are working on resolving this so the menu bar will appear on all of your pages. For now, if you do have to go to another page within your account, you will have to use the back arrow in your browser to go to a page that has that menu bar. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you and I assure you that we will be working to fix this.

Caitlin M
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Visitor

I have the SAME problem, but this case was opened in 2016, and I have the SAME problem still in 2018?

Constant Contact is a reliable system, however, the product UI is terrible.

I have to constantly hit the back button of the browser to navigate on the software.

Is this problem not solved yet??

CTCT Employee

Hello @LeonardoK,

The problem that was causing the original issue was tracked down, and corrected.  It appears that in some cases if your state or country is not saved correctly, it can cause some interface issues.  Re-saving that information in your personal information and billing address should resolve the issue, or of course you can contact us with your username, and the correct information, and our support team will be happy to update that for you.  You can reach them at any of the methods found here.

Aaron_H
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!