Solved! Go to Solution.
I am sorry that you are running into this issue. I tested this out and was able to load campaigns in my account. Would you be able to try a different browser, if you have one? If you don't have another browser can you try your browser without Add Ons (this is just temporary as soon as you Quit/Exit your browser and re-open it Add Ons will be enabled again).
Let me know if either of the options help you to load the campaigns or not.
We did have at one point an issue where people located in a specific area of the United States were experiencing issues connecting to Constant Contact. This issue has since been resolved. If you are still experiencing issues, please try some of the below steps and see if it helps to resolve the issue. If after completing the steps you are still having difficulty, please reply to this message and let us know which steps you were able to complete.
- Please make sure your browser is up to date, and is a compatible browser/version.
- Please close all browser windows down. If you are using Internet Explorer and also use Outlook, please use File > Exit to close Outlook as well. Then re-launch your browser.
- Do you have another browser to test? Did using a different browser help?
- Can you try optimizing your browser, then closing all browser windows and re-opening?
- Are you seeing this in one place on your account or after performing an action (i.e. when logging in, when accessing the Library or Contacts tab)?
- If possible can you get a screenshot of what you are seeing?
Thanks for posting, Paul! We're aware of some issues with the site today and we're working to get them resolved. Please check the status page for updates as we have them!
I am sorry to hear of the issues that you are seeing in your account. Have you tried whitelisting Constant Contact in your local security program? This may help with some of the issues that you are seeing.
Also, when you say you are kicked off of a campaign, do you get an error message? If not, can you describe what happens please? For example, the website page closes or the site re-directs to another page.
I am sorry to hear this is happening! Are you trying to open a campaign to make edits or are you making a copy of an existing campaign? What browser are you working in when this happens?