cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

message "campaigns loading" but it seems frozen

SOLVED

message "campaigns loading" but it seems frozen

I am learning how to create a newsletter. I created a draft - but suddenly it froze. I logged out and logged back in. I get a spinning wheel and a message saying "campaigns loading" but nothing loads. I logged out and in a second time, same result. Why is it frozen, what can I do? Thank you very much for your help. M Sandifer
18 REPLIES 18
Honored Contributor

Re: message "campaigns loading" but it seems frozen

Hello Marie, 

I am sorry that you are running into this issue.  I tested this out and was able to load campaigns in my account.  Would you be able to try a different browser, if you have one?  If you don't have another browser can you try your browser without Add Ons (this is just temporary as soon as you Quit/Exit your browser and re-open it Add Ons will be enabled again).  

Let me know if either of the options help you to load the campaigns or not.  

Highlighted

unable to connect to server

Hi, Over the last week, your site has been slow and says "unable to connect to server". It is not my internet connection because everything else is fast. Can you fix your server? I'm getting frustrated because all my work is not saved when the site has problems saving my work.
Tags (3)
Honored Contributor

Re: unable to connect to server

Hello, 

We did have at one point an issue where people located in a specific area of the United States were experiencing issues connecting to Constant Contact.  This issue has since been resolved.  If you are still experiencing issues, please try some of the below steps and see if it helps to resolve the issue.  If after completing the steps you are still having difficulty, please reply to this message and let us know which steps you were able to complete.  

- Please make sure your browser is up to date, and is a compatible browser/version.
- Please close all browser windows down.  If you are using Internet Explorer and also use Outlook, please use File > Exit to close Outlook as well. Then re-launch your browser.  

- Do you have another browser to test? Did using a different browser help?
- Can you try optimizing your browser, then closing all browser windows and re-opening?
- Are you seeing this in one place on your account or after performing an action (i.e. when logging in, when accessing the Library or Contacts tab)?
- If possible can you get a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Thanks,

Occasional Visitor

I am having the same issues as of today ...

Thanks for posting, Paul! We're aware of some issues with the site today and we're working to get them resolved. Please check the status page for updates as we have them!

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Visitor

I have not been able to create or send campaigns for almost a weeks.

It makes it difficult to pay for something you cannot use! We are extremely disappointed that we have not been able to use this site. We are having to get up at 3 am every morning to manually send out our emails as this has not been working. We have to send the email to our cell phone so we can use the app to send out our emails. When it was working (kind of)...We continue to get kicked off a campaign we are creating when it was working and we would lose our work. We have cleared cookies, tried from different computers and we are tired and tired of dealing with the continuos issues.
Honored Contributor

Re: I have not been able to create or send campaigns for almost a weeks.

Hello @StephanieW565

I am sorry to hear of the issues that you are seeing in your account.  Have you tried whitelisting Constant Contact in your local security program?  This may help with some of the issues that you are seeing.  

Also, when you say you are kicked off of a campaign, do you get an error message?  If not, can you describe what happens please?  For example, the website page closes or the site re-directs to another page. 

Occasional Visitor

Campaigns do not load

Campaigns do not load
Tags (3)

Re: Campaigns do not load

HI @WayneR138

I am sorry to hear this is happening! Are you trying to open a campaign to make edits or are you making a copy of an existing campaign? What browser are you working in when this happens?

Thanks

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!