cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

message "campaigns loading" but it seems frozen

SOLVED

Issue with page

Once an invitation is scheduled the page/screen that I directed to is frozen or disabled. Please look into this. Thank you,
Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Issue with page

Hello @DEBRAC794 ,

I am sorry this happened. Are you receiving any error messages? Have you tried testing in another browser? This may also be a connectivity issue based on internet speeds. Try testing your internet speeds too. Our software requires an upload and download speed of at least 2mbps to work at optimum functionality.

If you are able to capture a screenshot of what you are seeing, that will also help us better determine what is happening. Feel free to email us your screenshot at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

Jonathan Rich
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

The header and footer sections are 2x as wide as they should be, and as a result, it's pushing the articles off the right side of the page, in preview, and in emails or printing. Help!

Here is a screenshot of the problem in preview:  

screenshot cc problem.png

CTCT Employee

Hello @Marie02

I would be happy to help you with your template. The reason it is stretching is because your template was stretched larger than the template. I redid the template so everything fits nicely in our template. Please check out the email titled: CTCT June newsletter.  I redid the template and removed everything that was causing the stretching. In the future please do not use the space bar to align test. We have a way in the editor for you to align text.

Anna Davila

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Visitor

Slow loading site......

Called - Doug Harding, Colorado. Your pages are too slow to load, and too content heavy - I challenge your Head of IT to use your site on a 'dongle' / usb sim card in laptop. You need to assume people are travelling / have low bandwidth, instead you assume the opposite. Mr B.H.F.Farwagi
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Slow loading site......

Hello @surferben

Thank you for your post and the feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about the slowness. I have forwarded your message to the appropriate team for review.

Amy J

Community &
Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question,
please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in
the bottom right hand corner of this post.

logging on

I just sent feedback about the amount of time it took to log on. I sent it too soon. It took an additional 6 minutes to bring up my email. So, including the 30 seconds it took to send feedback, it took over 10 minutes to get to a point where I could use Constant Contact. Hopefully, you're just having a bad day and this won't continue. Regards, Eliza Lanesboro Area Chamber of Commerce
CTCT Employee

Re: logging on

Hello @JulieK9,

I am sorry about the slowness you have been experiencing trying to bring up your email.

- What browser are you in when your experiencing these issues?

- Are you receiving any error messages at all?

- Could you try using Incognito or Private mode to see if that will improve the loading speed?

Hayley L