cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

messages not being sent

Occasional Visitor

messages not being sent

I am getting people saying they aren't receiving the emails. When I check in their contact info, they haven't been sent but nothing has changed in their permissions. How do I address this? The feedback is that the system doesn't help me address this situation nor would I know it occurred without someone asking why they don't get it anymore.
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: messages not being sent

Hello @LarryD650,

If the system does not show the email was sent, that means the contact was not on one of the lists that the email was scheduled to.  Whenever you send any email through our system it will go out to only the contacts on the lists that are selected, that should be the only reason that someone isn't even sent a campaign.  We assume that there are numerous times that you may want to send an email to a smaller list, so we have no way of knowing if contacts were placed in the correct lists or not.  I hope that helps!

Aaron_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.