cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

missing feature in click through stats in reporting

SOLVED
Highlighted
All Star

missing feature in click through stats in reporting

It looks like in the last couple of months you reworked the interface. I used to be able to click on the number of click-throughs and get a ranking of popularity of links. Now that column is greyed out/no longer clickable, so now it's organized alphabetically or in some other way than by popularity. Am I missing some area on the reporting page?
Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1

Re: missing feature in click through stats in reporting

Hi @LorinK0

You are correct, we have made updates to our reporting pages! I am sorry to hear one of your columns is greyed out. You should be able to find the total count for each link through the upper right hand corner "Clicked" menu. Clicking on this menu will give you a drop-down with the option "Links" listed. If you change this to "Links" you will get the information you're looking for.

reporting-clicked-report-dropdown-links (1) (2) (1) (1) (1) (1).png

Were you able to see this reporting by following these steps?

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.