Go to solution
BarbaraR9622
Rookie
0 Votes

The links did not work on my phone but worked on the desktop :frown:

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Frankie_P

Hi @BarbaraR9622

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize your links are not working on your phone. I took a look at your most recently sent email and was able to open its links both on my mobile device and desktop. Which email campaign are you viewing? Also, what mobile device and email client are you viewing your email through? Are you seeing a blank page or are the links not responding? 

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Frankie_P

Hi @BarbaraR9622

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize your links are not working on your phone. I took a look at your most recently sent email and was able to open its links both on my mobile device and desktop. Which email campaign are you viewing? Also, what mobile device and email client are you viewing your email through? Are you seeing a blank page or are the links not responding? 

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
micheller161
Rookie
0 Votes

I similarly had an issue where I put a link on a button, and it worked in preview, then the delivered message had the right link when viewed on my desktop but not on my mobile.

the link on the donation button was ""

it opened correctly on  my desktop but not on my mobile

on my phone it pulls up as a weird ..... 

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @micheller161 ,

The mobile option was showing the standard tracking link rewrite, that r20rs6 longform URL. If the link didn't open as expected, you may have a setting on your mobile device that prevents such links from opening. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST