cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

more info please

Regular Visitor

more info please

considering a custom template...my branding needs to be utilized to create this template...colors, fonts, images, etc. Please tell me if my branding can be used BEFORE I sign up!
Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: more info please

Hi @JenniferD1460,

Thank you for reaching out to us. You are able to use your branding for the custom design template. For our Campaign Design without Consultation, we ask for your website address. This way we pull your company's logo, branded colors, and any social media pages that you may have and include it within the design. We also have a Campaign Design with Consultation that contains a dedicated designer with whom you would consult to make a revision if necessary, and the design includes a branded design with a branded footer added to the bottom of your email template. The pricing for the Campaign Design without consultation is $79.00. For the Campaign Design with Consultation, the pricing ranges from $299-$399. I hope this helps. Let us know if you need assistance with anything else.

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing