cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multiple contacts with the same email address

All Star

multiple contacts with the same email address

Hi all,

I'm seeing multiple  contacts with the same email address and different names as well as multiple contacts with the same email address and the same name. Is this normal ?

The ultimate goal is to use a .Net application to add custom fields to each contact so I can create an email list.

TIA

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3

Re: multiple contacts with the same email address

Hi  @RonK7

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! Having duplicate contact email addresses in your account is not something that is normal. In fact, I have created a ticket in your account with our upper level of support to troubleshoot this further for you. A member of this team will be reaching out to you by email with any further updates.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
All Star

Thanks. Here are some sample emails that have multiple records:

Hi @RonK7

Thank you for these examples! We have included examples in your ticket with our upper level of support. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with in the meantime.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!