cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multiple rsvp

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

multiple rsvp

I have a idea to send multiple rsvp. When I check which person signed up like Rachel I don't see the actual event she committed to. This could be impossible since i'm only sending one email out. Your advice is welcomed.
Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1

Re: multiple rsvp

Hi @JohnM6057 

I can understand how important it is to keep track of your RSVP's. Where exactly are you looking for this information? A RSVP on an event action block are not tracked under a contact's details. You can however export the reporting for all your RSVP blocks and combine it into one complete excel sheet. Doing this will allow you to see if a contact has RSVP'd for more than one event.

However in your case it appears you left all event blocks named as "Are you coming to my event." This may cause it be a little difficult to recognize which reporting is for which event. Though the good news is the reporting is listed in the order they were placed in your email. Exporting the reportings in order will let you keep track of which reporting is for what event.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.