cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

my campaigns

Occasional Contributor

my campaigns

I receive feedback from recipients that the picture I put in my email does not show up. I hate to change the medium I use for emails, since I've been with you a long time. But this problem is not okay. Pamela Simmons
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: my campaigns

Hi @PamelaS98,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. There can be a few reasons as to why the image may not be showing up. Sometimes, the recipient may not have their email client enabled with allowing images to show up automatically, so they need to right-click on the image and select the option to have it display. I suggest that they also try opening their emails in different browsers since it is possible that they may have images blocked in their browsers. They can try unblocking images in their browsers. For information on how to do this, please click here.  For more information on what other reasons that may be causing the images from not showing up, please click here. Let us know if this helps. Please reach out to us if you have any further questions. 

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing