cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my email was in spam

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

my email was in spam

I could not find a customer service email for some reason, but I am wondering if I could be emailed an answer as to why my first test email went to my spam (found it quarantined).  This will likely happen to all of my customers.

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: my email was in spam

Hi @SherylH24

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. We are always happy to assist you here anytime you need help!

I'm sorry that your email was delivered to your Spam folder. Here is some useful information on how to Maximize and Improve Email Deliverability Rate. There are also many words and common phrases that can trigger spam filters. You can also consider Whitelisting Constant Contact in Your Security Program. If you need further assistance with this problem, please feel free to send us an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, a reference to this post, the name of the campaign that landed in your spam folder and any other information you can provide and we can take a deeper look. 

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day!  

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!