cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need help re-directing a link in an invitation that has already gone out

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

need help re-directing a link in an invitation that has already gone out

I must have copied the test link to the "I can't make it" link when inserting it into my invitation.  My invitation has gone out already.  Is there a way to redirect my URL so that it doesn't go to the test page?

1 REPLY 1

Re: need help re-directing a link in an invitation that has already gone out

Hello @Sarah_Stewart. I see that you did chat with our Support department but I also wanted to reply here in case someone had the same question.

Once the invitation has gone out, we cannot make any changes to it. I suggest making a copy of the invitation and reinserting the Invitation block which includes the "I can't make it" link. You can then resend the invitation to your contacts (you would probably want to update your subject to include "Updated" so your contacts don't think it was an accidental resend). 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.