cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

need to add another page

Occasional Visitor

need to add another page

Hi I would like to add another group to my social media connection. the name of the group page is Senior Census Count Campaign 2020
2 REPLIES 2
Occasional Visitor

need to add another group

also the other group name to add is year of the girls, boys too
CTCT Employee

Re: need to add another group

Hey there @DiorM4,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Adding additional social media groups to your account is as easy as adding the original one. If you're currently logged into your personal account, you'll be able to quickly add any and all pag.... Since this is all permission-based on the social media side, you'll have to be the one to link those accounts to us.

If you have any additional questions feel free to reply here or create a new thread, and we'll be happy to assist.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.