Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new design

SOLVED
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

new design

I am having two issues with the new design. Every month we send an email survey to our customers. Before the new design I would be able to copy the email and send it. Email surveys are no longer stored in "campaigns". Every month I have to go into the survey and recreate the email. Is there an easier way to do this? Also, I do not like the fact that I can not save email templates as a favorite. I am always having to go search now for the templates I like to use over and over.
5 REPLIES 5
Occasional Advisor

Re: new design

I'm really not a fan of the design of the page. I don't like the justification, and I certainly don't like not being able to easily find old emails. I didn't like having to go through each page to search, but at least I didn't have to keep loading more and more until I may or may not find what I'm looking for. There needs to be a way to search by subject, content, and date--just like any email service has. The new design is not user-friendly and makes sending out email blasts a chore. Please fix this ASAP!!!!
CTCT Employee

Thank you both for the feedback.

Hello @MattM83

With the Update Experience we wanted a clean look with all our campaigns contained in one area. I can pass along the feedback you provided. Right now the only way to copy an email from a Survey Campaign is to go into the campaign. I understand how this is a timesaver for you to be able to see the email and copy that.

Campaign Sort Options.png

Hello @embyy2

I know what a time saver it is to be able to find a previous campaign in a timely manner. I will pass along your feedback to include a search function for your campaigns. Right now you can sort by alphabetical order, last modified, or when it was created.  You can find these sort options on the top right of the Campaign page.

We are always interested to hear how each of our customers use the product in their own environment. I'm going to add this into our feedback system where we share thoughts from our customers. We use this to prioritize and add future product upgrades.

Anna Davila
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Frequent Visitor

You are correct you can copy the survey. However, I am not looking to copy the survey. I am going into an exsisting survey that we send monthly and have to recreate the invitation email every single month in the new Constant Contact Design. In the old design I was able to copy the invitation email. I am spending a tremendous amount of extra time recreating the same invite survey email every month. Please fix.

Frequent Visitor

I agree totally. Just started to use the new layout and I will have to recreate the invite. I'll update you if I find a work around. Alan

Hello @Alan_Versateo,

I appreciate the feedback and I'm sorry about the current frustration regarding the interface change and how it impacts your experience with Surveys.

While the ability to make copies of Survey invite e-mails from the "Email" tab is no longer available, the ability to make copies of the invite from within the Survey is still available. 

When you're on the "dashboard" of the Survey you want to make a copy of the invite in, follow these steps:

1) If it is not already expanded, click on "Survey Invitation." A number in parentheses will appear next to it if an invite was created/sent in the past.

2) Click the copy button of the invite email you want to send out again. 

2016-09-06_19-46-42.png

It should create an exact replica of the previous invite and save you a lot of work. 

I hope this resolves your concerns. I will still promote the feature of having Survey invite e-mails appear with the rest of your campaigns. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!