cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

new format

Visitor

new format

Hi, I have been using constant contact for years and have loved it. But, I do not like the new format at all. I have encountered numerous formatting "quirks" that require switching browsers, closing and opening my account, and working around. What normally takes me two hours is now taking me two days, and the frustration is HUGE. I can't find previous features that I rely on. And, facebook posts don't work. What's the point of social media marketing if we can't use our primary source? I hope that things improve quickly because we REALLY don't want to find another provider. The timing of these problems is critical for us - this is our biggest marketing campaign and revenue producing season of our fiscal year and we're missing our marketing deadlines! Kudos to your staff, who I'm sure is working tirelessly to make things better. Fingers crossed.
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: new format

Hello @RachelF86,

I am sorry to hear that the new user experience is giving you some weird quirks. I want to try and help you troubleshoot some of these quirks to see if we can make Constant Contact great for you again.  I would like to know what browsers you have been trying and if you have used any safe modes within the browser.

As for the features that you can no longer find, what are they so we can help you navigate to those again?

Our Social Share was down most of last week. The good news is, it has been fixed! You should now be able to post to Facebook normally again without error.

Brittany W
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Highlighted

Is there a way to get back to the old format? I used to be able to see a whole page of emails. Now I can see only and few. Can I search for something I sent out last year?

Hello @CT-AMC,

Thank you for your question. I do apologize but there is no way to revert back to the old interface. However, we understand there were certain features on the old interface that are not available currently. I will be happy to pass your inquiries along as feedback to our product teams. 

I also encourage you to post this and any additional feedback you might have about the new interface in our Feedback forum.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.