cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new report page

Highlighted
All Star

new report page

How do you update the numbers. Before the "improvements" you could click on the number and update it. Now when 376 shows up as "opened" on the summary but the report shows 375 you can't get the report to update.
Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1

Re: new report page

Hello @PaulM87,

I apologize for the experience you're having. The summary numbers and reporting numbers should update simultaneously. Some users are experiencing a defect where, as you saw, the number is off by 1. I did take a look at your account and if I'm looking at the correct campaign the numbers appear to have updated. It's just taking longer than it should. 

I will make sure to let our developers know this issue is occurring for you and I could have you notified when it is resolved if you like. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.