cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new signup form - popup - universal code makes every popup show.... need code for individual popups

new signup form - popup - universal code makes every popup show.... need code for individual popups

I have several dozen lists and websites.  I like the new popup-signup form.  However I seemingly can only have one.  I would like 15 -- one for each site.  The universal code makes every popup showup -- so this only works for one popup at a time.  Can you help me get a code that works for a single popup-signup window so I can setup 15 popups on 15 different websites?

Tags (2)
7 REPLIES 7

Re: new signup form - popup - universal code makes every popup show.... need code for individual po

Hello @WAMA. Thanks for coming into the Community! At this time, our pop-up forms are designed to be used on one webpage as we only provide one Universal Code in accounts. I would suggest looking through our Marketplace which advertises different integrations that we have and might be able to assist you with finding one that is able to create multiple pop-up forms for different websites. I will submit your feedback about having different codes available over to our Product team.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Re: new signup form - popup - universal code makes every popup show.... need code for individual po

This would be a huge help! PLEASE

Highlighted

Hi @LucindaL38 

Thanks for sharing your feedback on this! I apologize a tool like this isn't available in your account. This is a feature our developers are still collecting feedback on. I have submitted this feature request in your account to the appropriate teams.

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Participant

Two Forms Should be Able to Add Names to Two Different Contact Lists

I have two web pages that each need a unique popup or inline signup form. I'll call them Form 1 and Form 2.

I have two contact lists in my account. Let's call them List 1 and List 2.

I need the info from those who fill out Form 1 to be added to List 1 and the info from those who fill out Form 2 to be added to List 2.

There needs to be unique code generated for each form created in Constant Contact, not universal code that you have now. You currently have the ability to create more than one form yet you can't assign the person's info from each form to a different contact list? So, why not just tell us you only get one form because all of them have the same exact insert code?

Re: Two Forms Should be Able to Add Names to Two Different Contact Lists

Hi @BradD136 

Thank you for reaching out about your contact forms! We understand the importance of contacts being able to sign-up to the correct lists. Even though it's the same universal code is offered for every sign-up form, you can for sure create multiple inline sign-up forms. In fact each inline form has it’s own separate inline code that can be added onto your website. These customized codes allow your forms to be assigned to different lists in your account.

However we would like to clarify what exactly you mean by two web-pages. Meaning are these two companies or two different pages from the same company? This is important to know because although multiple inline forms can be created and used at once, the same company name will be shared on all forms. Not only this, but as you mentioned, only one pop-up form can actively collect information at a time. Our pop-up forms do not currently have specific codes making you unable to have different pop-up forms for multiple websites you may manage. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and have submitted this feedback directly to our Product Team.

Frankie.P

Occasional Participant

I'm talking about one website and putting a popup form on two different pages on that website. I want Form A on one of the webpages to add names to Contact List A and Form B on another webpage to names to Contact List B. I called Constant Contact support and they said this was not possible but the tech team is working on it. If this capability is indeed possible, please point me to the knowledge base page in Constant Contact. Thanks.

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Hello BradD136,

Currently, it is not possible to do two pop-ups on the same website. Multiple inline forms can be used on the same website, but not pop-ups at this time.

Timothy_G