cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new website layout

Highlighted

new website layout

This new layout sucks! I can't even find the button to copy an existing campaign. But I did find the comment button. Don't make it so "simple" that I can't even use it.
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: new website layout

Hello @BarryP28

Thank you for the feedback, we are always looking out for ways to better serve our customers. I will be sure to pass this feedback along to the appropriate team as well. To copy your campaign you should have an "Actions" button which will give you a dropdown of options. You can choose "Copy" from there.

I truly hope this helps, please let us know if you have any questions or additional feedback.

Amy J

Community &
Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question,
please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in
the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Occasional Visitor

It's slower now. And less intuitive. It took quite a while to discover where my events were. I wind up looking at old drafts first, they're not very interesting to me. I liked looking at my most recent emails and my most recent events.
CTCT Employee

Thank you for your feedback. We make updates often, and are always interested to hear how each of our customers uses the products in their own environment.  To help you find your events faster I recommend that your use our folder system to help you find the campaigns you need to use. The image below walks you through this process.

folder tool.png

Anna Davila
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!