cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

no free trial

Highlighted

no free trial

I entered some emails, skipped adding the logo, decided to go back since i just created the logo and i was logged out. logged back in and now the free trial has ended. WTH
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: no free trial

Hello @SuzanneT932,

Thank you for reaching out about your account. I do see that you're converted to a paid account but I was wondering what you see when you first log in to your account. Do you see a message at the top stating that your trial has ended? Is there any chance that one of your coworkers added Billing information to your account, which would have switched you to paid? 

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Participant

i ASKED FOR REE EMAIL AND OUR CAME UP.  WHY IS IS NOW ASKING ME FOR M=PAYMENT METHOD

Tags (1)

Hi @MelindaB271

I can see you have also posted this same question on another thread here in the Community. We have answered and offered assistance through that post. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with in the meantime.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.