cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no support

Occasional Visitor

no support

It's been two days and i have not been able to contact any one chat phone or otherwise yet. I am frustrated!

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: no support

Hello @MarkH529

Thank you for reaching out in the Community. I apologize that you have not been able to contact our support team and I can understand why this would be frustrating for you.

We would like to attempt to help you as much as we can. What did you need assistance with today?

Additionally, if you could please let us know in that email which channels you attempted to contact us on, we will investigate. For reference our Contact Support page does have all of the methods for contacting us and the hours and days our teams are open. 

Thanks!

Alex S.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!