cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no templates showing

All Star

no templates showing

When i click to create a campaign, a line appears to Select a template....but no templates appear
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: no templates showing

There are so FEW templates on CC!!

CTCT Employee

Hi @DianneK7,

We're so glad you reached out because we want to make sure you're getting all that you can from your account!

Our templates area includes more than 100 customizable email templates to choose from with formats for news, products, services, sales, fundraisers, status updates, holidays, etc. You can even create a custom code email campaign with your own HTML or XHTML code. In addition, our Custom Services team can create a custom, branded email template especially for you! 

Please send us an email at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com (include the username for your account and a reference to this post) if you need any assistance with selecting or customizing an email template. We're here to help!

In addition, we'd love to hear any specific suggestions you may have for additional email templates. Feel free to post your ideas in the Your Feedback & Ideas section of the Community.

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
CTCT Employee

Hi @CarolB64,

I'm very sorry you can't access the templates area! When pages don't load it's usually related to connectivity. You'll want to check the following:

- Browser compatibility
- Necessary computer system updates
- Trying another browser
- Clearing your web browser's cache

Please use this reference for troubleshooting. I hope this helps!

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.