cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
You deserve the best.
Beginning Saturday 2/15 we will be upgrading our phone system to ensure we are providing you with the best possible experience.
Due to this upgrade, we will be limited to Chat support only on Saturday from 10-8 pm ET.
On Monday, President's Day, we plan to have both Chat and Phone support available from 10-6 pm ET on the new system.
Thank you for your patience while we make these important updates.

non-responsing from home page

Highlighted
All Star

non-responsing from home page

Only page visible is the home page with recent campaign listing. Unable to access contacts, library, etc. Also note that javascript: void 0. What's up? Thanks,
Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: non-responsing from home page

Hello @Zoningcm15

It sounds like you are experiencing some connectivity issues with the browser you are using. 

Please check if the browser you are using is compatible with Constant Contact. The following are some helpful FAQs that will help you check: 

Web browsers supported by Constant Contact

Constant Contact Works in one web browser but not another

Hope this was helpful to you !

Lenszie V.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

nothing works
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello @WendyN16

I am sorry to hear that you are habing difficulty with your account.  Can you tell me a little bit more about what you are running into please?  Is there a certain page or area within your account that is taking longer to load? Do you receive any error messages?  Some things to try to see if they help would be completely restarting your browser by exiting out of the browser and then re-opening it or testing a different browser to see if you have a different experience.  Once we have a little more information, we can better assist you with your account. 

Thanks,