not able to login my account and connect the dash board

not able to login my account and connect the dash board

USER ID : 

email id:

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3

Re: not able to login my account and connect the dash board

Hi @user88894 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize you're not able to work in your account as easily as you should. We would however like to clarify what exactly it is you're experiencing. Are you receiving any error messages when you are trying to login? As for the dashboard in your account, are you not seeing the options in our header? Are the links in your header unresponsive when you click on them? If so, which button? Also, what browser are you working in? If you have not yet tested your browser, I would suggest trying a different browser or a private/incognito window. Testing your browser allows us to see if there are any 3rd party add-ons effecting how Constant Contact is working.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Regular Visitor

cancel the account issue the refund as earliest possible

I ask to Cancel the Subscribe not very comfortable, every time i have to change the passward to get login into my account and designing campaign find most difficult task to make the change and send test mail. site is very slow - wait for log hour, customer care one of the horrible thing due to time zone difference.

there no local customer number,  

as first month was free but  asking for bank verification details and still money deducted form account was horrible. without any prior pleasant experience.    

already mention all these prior interaction on chat with customer care, ask for refund the case no. 24600032..... she (Geethanjali b) said maximum turn around 4 working since than not got any reply

Since than no update on the same

do the needful earliest - cancelled the account, refund the money deducted form account, update 

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: cancel the account issue the refund as earliest possible

Hi @user88894 

We're sorry to hear that you've had such a difficult time using our product and would like to cancel. I reviewed your account and see that you are on a free trial. So once your 60 days have passed, your account will automatically cancel if you do not provide any payment information. 

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. 

Alex S.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Tags (1)