cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

old account

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

old account

I was a member before. Can you look up my account and get me signed back up.  In fact just resend what I had last year. I have lost everything, computer total crash,  no letter, no contact list ect. Thanks Tom Adams. Mexico Beach charters. 8503811313 I need help

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: old account

Hello CaptTomA,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. The login credentials you used to access the Community are the same as the credentials you use to log in to your account. If you are interested in reactivating, you can log in to your account and go to the Plans & Pricing page by clicking on the account owner name in the top-right corner of the page (on the navigation bar). This will give you the option to choose between our Email and Email Plus package. If you have any questions regarding reactivation I recommend you call and speak with our Billing team as it will require discussing account sensitive information. Click here for their hours and contact information.

Tiago_R
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing