cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

one subscriber isn't in alphabetical order

Occasional Contributor

one subscriber isn't in alphabetical order

Why isn't one of my subscribers in alphabetical order within my contacts list?? It appears to be "normal" and like all my other subscribers but it sits at the top of my contacts list in it's own section, "above" the "A's" & the rest of the subscribers.
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: one subscriber isn't in alphabetical order

Hi @DeltaP3 

It's good to see you in the Community! I'd love to help answer your question. You may need to check the individual contact entry for any spaces or other characters at the start of the first name or last name field. This will cause the sorting to be incorrect. 

Hope this helps! 

Alex S.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Participating Solution Provider

Re: one subscriber isn't in alphabetical order

Hi DeltaP3,

Check the individual contact record for the one that is not coinciding alphabetically. Ensure there is no space before the name was entered in the field, as well as ensuring there are no unnecessary spaces, or characters that should not be included. If this does not solve it, try deleting the contact and re entering them again. Should you require further assistance, you can reach out to me at map@cc94.com and I would be happy to take a look!

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

As Constant Contact Certified Partners & Trainers we host weekly free training webinars to help users master email marketing. Register here: https://www.marketadvertisepromote.com/events
Tags (1)