cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this week and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

optinmonster not working

Occasional Contributor

optinmonster not working

I get an error page when I click on optinMonster: Here's what I get: chrome-extension://cjpalhdlnbpafiamejdnhcphjbkeiagm/document-blocked.html?details=eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL3NoYXJlYXNhbGUuY29tL3IuY2ZtP2I9NTE0NTcyJnU9MTk4MDg0NiZtPTQ5MzM3JnVybGxpbms9b3B0aW5tb25zdGVyJTJFY29tJTJGY3RjdCUyRGZyZWUlMkR0cmlhbCUyRiUzRmlkJTNEMTk4MDg0NiZhZmZ0cmFjaz0iLCJobiI6InNoYXJlYXNhbGUuY29tIiwiZG4iOiJzaGFyZWFzYWxlLmNvbSIsImZjIjoiWzAsMjY4NDM1NDU2LFwic2hhcmVhc2FsZS5jb21cIl0iLCJmcyI6Inx8c2hhcmVhc2FsZS5jb21eIn0=
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: optinmonster not working

Hey @SabrinaK203,

Thank you for reaching out to us! I apologize that it is giving you an error message when you click on OptinMonster. Have you tried opening your account in another browser to see if you get a different result? When mine is opened in chrome, it brings me to the regular OptinMonster page. 

Desi_B
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!