cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

overzealous coach - I had barely signed up for the free trial when I got two back to back calls.

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

overzealous coach - I had barely signed up for the free trial when I got two back to back calls.

Two back to back calls, a voicemail, then emails!! I had not even had a chance to enter even ONE email for my non-profit. I told this to the coach, he comes back with "it's my job....etc.", I felt crowded and pushed very hard. Give a chance for browse. That runs away business.
Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: overzealous coach - I had barely signed up for the free trial when I got two back to back calls.

Hi @JaniceT06,

Thanks for reaching out. We're very sorry to hear of this, and do appreciate your honest feedback and the time you took to notify us of your experience. This certainly isn't how we'd like to acquire new business and we'd like to follow-up internally so it doesn't continue. We can also place your phone number and email address on our internal "do not call/email" lists so you are no longer contacted. We definitely appreciate you signing up for a free trial to try-out our products! Thank you! 

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.