cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

paying criteria

paying criteria

Hello everyone, I have a question. If I'd paid for the 5,000 - 10,000 package, does that mean i can only send 5,000 - 10,000 emails per month, or does it mean that i can send that number once at a time? also, i have tried to contact the website, but since i am in Saudi Arabia, the line won't hold. can I subscribe to a certain package and use it only twice a year? we need to send out greeting card for the two eids and ramadan, is it possible?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: paying criteria

Hello @welcomeh1. We charge based on what plan you choose and also the number of active contacts in the account. You can send out unlimited campaigns to these active contacts so if you had between 5,001 and 10,000 active contacts during your billing cycle, we would charge you for that amount. 

I also did want to let you know about the ability to suspend your account. This is especially useful for accounts that only send out emails or have events seasonally, which seems to be the case for you. For a small monthly fee, we will keep your account active, but you will not be able to send. You can unsuspend the account when you were ready to send out your next email. Here is more information about suspending an account.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.