cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

permanently link URLs

Frequent Visitor

permanently link URLs

I saw an old thread about linking photos, but it would be great help to be able to permanently link everything that gets linked. Maybe make keeping the link the default, and we have to chose to unlink. Not just for photos, but for company names, emails, etc. Everything that we attach a link to. It would save so much time to not have to link our names, our company, or frequently used titles and events every time. If I use a template, the links come over, but I would like to be able to add things that are frequently used and not have to find links.

I do like your updates, though!! Just a quick question, though. What is the difference between the layouts that are just grey and the others that have green background?

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: permanently link URLs

Hello @CMalsack,

Thanks for getting in contact with us today!  I can definitely see how having company names and images linked by default to a specific website or email would be super convenient.  I would be happy to submit that feedback to the appropriate team for review.

As for the layouts, good question!  The layouts with the colored background on the button will be brought in with a background color already inserted, whereas the plain ones will not.

Let us know if you need anything else!

Briody_W
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.