cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

photos not showing up

photos not showing up

Created my first email campaign and have 8 photos but when I send a test to myself they don't show up

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: photos not showing up

Hello @LauraR5693,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm sorry to hear you've had trouble seeing your images come through, but perhaps I can offer some insight.

Many email clients by default will not display images, especially if they come from a 3rd party or outside source. I suggest checking out this article, particularly the section regarding AOL, to learn how you can change your email settings to always display images.

Additionally, I'd also like to mention that Constant Contact does have a Test Send feature. You can utilize this feature so you don't always have to schedule an email as though it were going to one of your full lists. You can find more info on sending test emails here.

If you have any additional questions or concerns feel free to reply to this thread and we'd be happy to help.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.