Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

placement of my page

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

placement of my page

My page has shifted to the right, no longer centered.  I cannot get it centered again. When I sent a test,

it came through completely shifted.

I tried copying a previous mail to work on it.  Same thing - shifted.

Any way to correct this?

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: placement of my page

Hello @TallGrassArtsA,

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you with your emails today. I took a look and saw that they were stretched out due to a few factors, which I've listed below:

1. Repeated dashes- These can sometimes be read as one long "word" which will make the campaign elongate to fit. Instead of using dashes, try breaking up your campaign with divider blocks instead!

2. Long links- These can act in the same way dashes do, as one long word. You can just type something like "Click here to view our website" and then link that text to your link, rather than including the entire link right there in your campaign.

3. Copying from old campaigns- This is the biggest cause in the campaign you have. When an email is copied over and over again, from a sent campaign, that template starts getting corrupted. I would recommend starting a new campaign from scratch. Alternatively, we have an entirely new editor that I think would suit your needs well. You can take a look at that more here.

If you decide that you'd like for us to turn on the Third Generation Editor for you, just let us know! 

In the meantime, you'll also see a new draft in your account titled T2 Copy, which has the stretching fixed, so that you can send that out instead.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. 

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Visitor

Thanks so much for the suggestions and for redoing my page so I can send!

CTCT Employee

Hello @TallGrassArtsA,

You are very welcome. I am glad that is working for you!

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

-Curtis P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!