cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

please cancel my account during this weekend

please cancel my account during this weekend

My billing date happens to be 16th of each month. Customer Service and Billing Department are closed already until then. There must be a better way for me to submit the cancellation request during "off time" than going through community for help. Please advise asap.

Jay

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Occasional Visitor

Re: please cancel my account during this weekend

Same problem!

CTCT Employee

Re: please cancel my account during this weekend

Hi @GregoryN30

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. I'm sorry that you are unable to get through to our Support team on the weekend. We are available to assist you through social media and the Community.

Due to account security concerns, we are unable to cancel accounts via the Community. It does require a quick conversation with our billing team during regular business hours. They won't pressure you to stay should you not want to and the conversation will take a few minutes or less.

Thank you for using Constant Contact. Have a great weekend.

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!